Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1k9ozdijs:173:8

Q: My Toyota is making a noise when I start the engine and bogs the engine down for a second then goes away.

My Toyota is making a noise when I start the engine and bogs the engine down for a second then goes away. The noise is coming from the engine and is sounds like a loud chirp noise, but it only does it when the vehicle has sat for more than one hour. The dealership said it was the belts. I replaced the belts. A friend of mine said it was the alternator bearing seizing up. I replaced the alternator. The sound continues and it is becoming more present each day. Can you help me figure out what this sound is. There is nothing on Google about this sound.

A: Hi there. A binding accessory could be caus...

Hi there. A binding accessory could be causing your concern. Simply remove the drive belt and recheck. If the problem goes away, this eliminates the fear that there could be something goin on with the engine or transmission internally. It sounds like this could be the water pump. If the water pump is binding or leaking, it can cause the belt to slip and make it seem like the engine gets bogged down. Usually a visual inspection quickly uncovers the leak. However a properly executed pressure test is the best way to uncover leaks, both current and potential. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car is making a noise inspection.