Q: I have a brake fluid leak.

My driver side rear wheel is leaking brake fluid. What would it take to fix this problem?

Brake fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The leaking brake fluid may be coming from the rear wheel cylinder leaking fluid. Replacing the rear brake shoes, drums, and both rear wheel brake cylinders with springs and hardware should be done. This is the most common repair needed but the brake lines should also be checked for any rusted lines. I recommend you have a mechanic diagnose and make sure of leak location.