Q: Engine and transmission mounts - 2013 Ford Explorer

The Ford dealership here in Phoenix Arizona told me that my engine mounts and transmission mount needs to be replaced. They said it is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty powertrain. I find that hard to believe but my question is how much should it cost me to have the engine mounts in the transmission mount replaced

A: Hello there, it is true the engine mounts a...

Hello there, it is true the engine mounts are not typically covered under the powertrain warranty of your 2013 Ford Explorer. The powertrain warranty generally only covers mechanical engine and transmission parts. If you decide not to go the dealer route, YourMechanic’s experienced and qualified technicians can come to you and service your engine mounts. Best of luck.