Q: I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne and the temperature gauge is bouncing up n down ...what does that mean?

The temperature gauge is bouncing up and down. Also the car act like it wants to cut off

It is possible that your coolant temperature sensor is faulty. I would recommend having this sensor tested for proper function and replaced if necessary. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne and the temperature gauge is bouncing up n down ...what does that mean?