Q: Possible starter replacement.

My truck won't start even though I have replaced the battery. I think the starter might need replacement.

If the starter needed replacement the symptoms you would have would be that all the lights and electrical functions of the vehicle would still work correctly and when you tried to start the engine your’d hear only a slight click sound or sometimes nothing at all. With a new fully charged battery and considering the battery cables are functioning correctly and all these symptoms exist, then the starter is likely at fault. Seek the help of a technician to inspect your starting system to diagnose the problem. If the starter is found to be faulty, the technician will be able to conveniently replace it for you at your location.