Q: Where is the a.c. compressor located on a 2006 range rover hse

asked by on July 12, 2017

Where is the a.c. compressor relay located

The relay is in the main under hood fuse box and that box is typically right next to the battery. If you suspect an issue with the relay it should be tested prior to condemning it. Such testing is straightforward and any mechanic can do it for you. If you have a non functioning a/c system and desire a diagnostic (including a test of the relay), please use YourMechanic’s a/c diagnostic services page. Please do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.