Q: Igntion lock cylinder

I recoded a igntion lock cylinder and put it back together and now wont turn and wont come out of the housing either

I would recommend removing the ignition lock cylinder and trying this again. Many ignition cylinders have small parts called tumblers that require being put together in an exact way. If any of these tumblers are not in their correct position, the ignition may jam up causing the symptoms you are describing. I would recommend having this repair performed by a qualifed professional if you are in doubt about this repair. This will ensure that the job is done correctly and is likely to inlude a warranty.

3. Igntion lock cylinder