Q: Is it possible to put 20" rims on a car that has 15" stock rim?

I want to put a larger wheel and tire on my car preferebly 20 inches and the stock ones are 15 inches what do i have to do to be able to out on the 20s

Yes you can put 20 inch rims on your vehicle but with limitations. This will depend on how wide the rims and tires will be and also if the tires will clear the struts and suspension parts when driving and turning. Bigger rims may come in come in contact with the sub-frame, so I recommend measuring the added difference to see if the 20 inch rims will clear or not on your vehicle. If you need further assistance with swapping rims from 15 inch to 20 inch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Is it possible to put 20" rims on a car that has 15" stock rim?