Q: Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again

The Check Engine Light of my car turn ON and suddenly when I am driving it turns OFF and it turns ON again. I have an OBDII scanner that I used to scan my ECM and the faulty code read as P0337 which is Crankshaft Position Sensor 'A' Circuit Low Input. I was wondering is it a bad Crankshaft Position sensor or is it something else?

Based on the information you provided. Your crankshaft position sensor is the most likely cause of your concern. You may also see a p0339 code which is also a crankshaft position sensor code. I recommend having a certified professional inspect the Check Engine Light code in person before moving forward with a repair since it could be a closely related part causing the problem.

• Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again