Q: Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again

The Check Engine Light of my car turn ON and suddenly when I am driving it turns OFF and it turns ON again. I have an OBDII scanner that I used to scan my ECM and the faulty code read as P0337 which is Crankshaft Position Sensor 'A' Circuit Low Input. I was wondering is it a bad Crankshaft Position sensor or is it something else?

A: Based on the information you provided. Your...

Based on the information you provided. Your crankshaft position sensor is the most likely cause of your concern. You may also see a p0339 code which is also a crankshaft position sensor code. I recommend having a certified professional inspect the Check Engine Light code in person before moving forward with a repair since it could be a closely related part causing the problem.