Q: Vehicle shakes

At 20 mph the steering wheel mainly along with the whole drive side area inside shakes. From my brief knowledge of cars I believed it was the wheel bearing so I checked both wheels and only heard a slight odd noise from the passenger side front wheel so I replaced the entire wheel hub and the issue did not get even the slightest bit better. I need help. Desperately

You should have all the tires checked for a bent rim. You can check this by having someone follow you while driving on the road. The other person can let you know if a problem is visually noticeable. Another alternative would be to have the wheels removed and put on a balancer that has road force capability to put the right amount of force on the tire to see if the rim or tire is bad. It’s also possible that you have a bad front wheel hub that is bent. If you need help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the shacking firsthand and help you repair it as necessary.

3. Vehicle shakes