Q: Calipers keep locking up even after replacing.

asked by on October 01, 2016

Replaced the brake lines bleed the brakes but the calipers keep overheating and locking up I'm so frustrated what is making it do this

Brake Caliper Replacement $193.80 - $1094.50 Get a Quote

You need to have the brake master cylinder checked to see if the brake booster actuator pin is not adjusted correct and causing the brake master cylinder to hold partial pressure to the calipers. The caliper slides should also be checked for binding and lube them as needed. If you need further assistance, including the possible replacement of the calipers a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office.