Q: when my gas gage hits 35 miles left the miles left disapers and the empty tank lites up how far can i drive that way

my gas gage reads 35 miles left then the mile left disapears and the gas light comes how many actual miles can I drive before empty

Hello. I would trust the gauge. I’m guessing somewhere around 35 miles. It’s good practice to not run your vehicle that close to being out of fuel. If there is ever an emergency, you won’t have time to stop to get gas, and if you were to hit unexpected traffic on the highway, you could end up stranded.

• when my gas gage hits 35 miles left the miles left disapers and the empty tank lites up how far can i drive that way