Q: Fuse keeps popping in car

My car has a green 30 fuse attached to the battery. If I have too many things running, the car shuts off, and the fuse pops out. When it does this, I have to replace the fuse before the car will start up again.

After looking at the wiring diagrams for your car, I cannot find any 30 amp fuses in the fuse box location you describe. I see all different sizes up to an 80 amp. Most big ones are 40 or 50 amp. You may have been using too small of a fuse, or have something causing a short. Check your owner’s manual to make sure you are putting in the correct size fuse first. Then if you still have issues, I recommend that you have a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by and perform an electrical problems inspection.