Q: After i changed the crankshaft position sensor, i have a code p0302 which is a misfiring code.

After i changed the crankshaft position sensor in yourmechaic.com, there is a code of p0302 (misfiring code) and low fuel efficiency (which used to have 28 highway, 24 city but now there is 24 highway 22.4 city). So, I fixed the misfiring at other mechanic shop by changing the ignition coil and spark plugs. But, after i drove a week after my car is still misfiring. And, when i fixed at the mechanic shop, they told me that if the misfiring is still continuing this might related to inappropriate crankshaft position sensor. So, I want to ask that is there a possibility that this misfiring is caused by inappropriate crankshaft position sensor? And, if it is can i get it replaced? Thank you.

The crankshaft and both camshaft position sensors should be replaced at the same time. Nissan had recalls on these sensors. Also, a simple compression test should be performed to verify no mechanical issues exist.

This car is known to have problems with the fuel injectors, this can be checked with a stethoscope to ensure they are clicking. Consider having a mechanic diagnose your car and replace your crankshaft and camshaft position sensors if necessary.

3. After i changed the crankshaft position sensor, i have a code p0302 which is a misfiring code.