Q: Car won't start after changing the fuel pump and filter

My car won't start. I tried changing the fuel pump and fuel filter. I am not sure what it is.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

When a vehicle will not start, the mechanic will perform a series of test that are basically a process of elimination. We know that, for an engine to start it must have good compression, spark from the spark plug, correct fuel pressure, and pulse control from the PCM to operate the injectors. Sounds simple, but with modern computer systems there are alot of factors at play. And the last thing you need is to be buying and replacing parts unnecessarily. I’d recommend having a mechanic service your vehicle’s by inspecting your Acura’s no-start condition.