Q: How do I replace the remote keyless entry transmitter battery?

How do I replace the remote keyless entry transmitter battery?

The remote keyless entry transmitter battery usually lasts for a few years. If the battery dies, you can easily replace it by following these steps: 1. Use a narrow tool to pry open the center cover of the transmitter. 2. Remove the old battery. 3. Insert a new CR2032 battery, positive side up. 4. Snap the cover back on. *Tip Make sure that your hands are clean and dry when replacing the battery, or you may cause damage to the battery or the key.

3. How do I replace the remote keyless entry transmitter battery?