Q: My 2007 bmw 750li, makes noise when I'm not pressing in the gas. The car indicated oil level was ok. What could causing the noise

Makes noise when idle, like at stop sign or my foot is not pressing gas pedal...please advise.

The mileage is 107,000 miles

Hi there. It really depends on what type of noise you are hearing that will determine what is causing the noise. If it’s a constant ticking noise, it’s possible your serpentine belt or the pulleys that drive that belt are worn out. It’s also possible that a bracket or other component is loose and causing the noise. It would probably be a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection. This will allow them to isolate the source of your noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. My 2007 bmw 750li, makes noise when I'm not pressing in the gas. The car indicated oil level was ok. What could causing the noise