Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a number unique to your vehicle, that is used for all legal matters, as well as ownership. You can find your VIN in three places: 1. On top of the dashboard, in the lower driver’s side corner. 2. Underneath the front passenger seat’s floor mat. 3. On the vehicle certification label, which is attached to the side center pillar on the driver’s side.

3. Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?