Q: Car knocks and dies while accelerating

I have a possible fuel system problem. I replaced the battery, but the issue was not resolved. The vehicles dies, and knocks while accelerating.

A: A battery replacement won't have an eff...

A battery replacement won't have an effect on your fuel system. Instead, you should have a complete check on your fuel system for the proper fuel pressures and flow through the fuel filter. The fuel filter is on the fuel pump and should be replaced on these vehicles about every eight to ten years, according to the manufacturer's recommendations. If the fuel filter needs to be replaced, then the pump should be replaced at the same time, in order to avoid having to replace the pump again in a month or so. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as ones from YourMechanic, inspect your car and run a full diagnostic check on the stalling issue, including an inspection of your fuel system.