Q: Car making a clicking noise when braking

The car makes a clicking noise on the front driver's side when I press the brake pedal, especially at slow speeds. I changed the brake pads, but the clicking noise is still there.

The clicking sound you hear might be a worn suspension component and not related to the brakes. Sway bar links for example can make clicking sounds when the bushings are worn. If ball joints are worn, the shifting of the spindle can cause a clicking type sound also. A loose strut can also make a similar sound. I suggest seeking the help of a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the clicking sound. Worn suspension components can be a safety hazard if they decide to break while you are driving.