Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1kicysfjs:173:8

Q: Car remote malfunctioning.

Remote entry and remote door opener don't function.

A: Hi there! Keyless entry systems are wonderf...

Hi there! Keyless entry systems are wonderful when they work properly, and very frustrating when they malfunction. If your Keypad were still functioning, we would look to your keyfob as a likely suspect. However, seeing as how the Keypad is directly wired to the car, the problem may be more complex (and as such, more difficult to rectify). Like all modern vehicles, your Lincoln delegates the work of performing tasks to a network of computers, or modules. In particular, the power lock and keyless entry functions are handled by the DDM, or Driver Door Module. Think of the DDM as a door man. If the doorman doesn’t recognize the visitor requesting entry, the visitor doesn’t get in. A number of errors can occur in the DDM that prevent entry, all of which should be stored in the form of trouble codes. Unfortunately, those trouble codes can only be accessed using a scan tool. Because of this, it may be time to seek help from a qualified technician that possesses a scan tool. If the DDM has stored trouble codes, the technician will be able to use them to help pinpoint the problem and correct it. Most likely, a simple part like a door jamb switch has failed. However, without knowing what the doorman is thinking, we will never be able to get in!