Why won't my truck charge the battery?

I have replaced the alternator, voltage regulator and battery and my truck still will not charge

Hi there. Several situations could prevent adequate charging from an otherwise healthy electrical system. These include poor connections at the batter posts, power cables at the alternator, ineffective grounding between the battery, chassis, and engine (good connections and large enough cables to carry heavy current), or possibly a bad voltage regulator. A loose accessory belt will also prevent the alternator from properly charging. System voltage with the engine at a fast idle should be at least 13 volts.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the battery is not charging and suggest the necessary repairs to get your truck back in full working order.