My husband has a 1992 f150 the reverse gear acts up once ...

Q: My husband has a 1992 f150 the reverse gear acts up once the truck is warmed up what could be causing this issue?

asked by on July 22, 2017

My husband has a 1992 Ford F150 the reverse gear acts up and does not want to work properly once the truck is completely warmed up what could be causing this issue all the other gears work just fine

Hello. This is what occurs when the reverse clutch pack in the transmission is failing. This will require that the transmission be rebuilt. This is something that you will need to take to a transmission specialist.