My 2011 Ford Edge Limited stalls when I am stopped at a r...

Q: My 2011 Ford Edge Limited stalls when I am stopped at a red light for longer than 20 or so seconds it seems. I have to put my car

asked by on September 18, 2017

For the past week or so my car will stall when I am stopped at a red light for longer than 20 or so seconds it seems. I have to put my car in park and thankfully it will start right back up. This is causing me a lot of anxiety because I am afraid it will start stalling while I am driving. I just replaced the battery....

Fuel system supply faults are a possible cause of stalling as are vacuum leaks and faults with engine sensors. YourMechanic offers a stalling diagnostic. If you request that service a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this problem resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.