No bus my lights flicker. Wipers come on radio and ac sto...

Q: No bus my lights flicker. Wipers come on radio and ac stop. 2014 town and country.

asked by on September 07, 2017

My car said no bus. Lights flicker. Wipers come on ac stops.

Hi Velma. Thanks for contacting us today. Based on what you’ve written in your inquiry, it’s quite possible that the root issue is an exposed electrical wire or faulty ignition relay that is causing the multiple electrical faults. However, it’s also possible that an issue with the ECU or other control module is the root source. Since there are several possibilities, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite electrical inspection, so they can pinpoint the source and recommend or complete the right repairs.