Q: Throttle Body and fuel injector cleaning normal to do at my miles? Dealership saying I should do it.

asked by on October 22, 2016

went for oil change and now they saying I should have the throttle body and fuel injectors cleaning saying it should be down for my mileage, are they trying to pad the bill?

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It may be a good idea to have the throttle body and injectors cleaned at regular times but you do not have to have it done now unless you are having a problem with how the engine is running. If you have it done then you may keep some problems from happening like hesitations or hard starts. You may be able to wait till you have a tune up done to the car.