Q: Question

asked by on February 04, 2018

Hey, I am trying to install new speakers on my Honda Odyssey. Which one do you prefer 2 way or 3 way? Also I only want to replace the front 2 doors speaker. Will it be okay? Also which speaker you prefer that doesn't blow out, have good quality sound like Bose speaker and they are $40 for a pair? Thanks

Hi there Patel. Thanks again for your question. Bose is an exceptional aftermarket stereo component, but we’re really not suited to answer questions about aftermarket applications. We stick to OEM repairs and solutions.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr