Q: Motor shakes

The motor shakes, and the car stops automatically. The tires lock, and the steering wheel locks.

Hi there. Sounds like you might be having multiple issues. Because of the safety concern with the steering wheel locking and the limited amount of information, I am going to suggest you not drive the vehicle and seek help from a qualified mechanic, such as one form YourMechanic, to help you diagnose the shaking issue. A steering wheel locking while driving can be very dangerous. An issue in the steering column where the locking mechanism is located can also affect the air bags, making this an even more dangerous situation.

3. Q: Motor shakes