Q: How do I adjust the intervals of the windshield wipers on intermittent operation?

How do I adjust the intervals of the windshield wipers on intermittent operation?

A: Sometimes you’ll want the windshield wipers...

Sometimes you’ll want the windshield wipers to be working, but not at a steady pace. You may be driving through a light rain or just a few sprinkles. Intermittent operation can be adjusted to activate the wipers at the right times.

1. Locate the dial on the windshield wiper lever. It’s located just below the end grip.

2. Turn the dial upwards to increase the frequency at which the wipers operate.

3. Turn the dial downwards to slow down the frequency at which the wipers operate.