Q: Sunroof squeaking.

I have the panoramic sunroof, and it seems that on the right side the rubber lining is coming up and getting stuck under it. This is causing the sunroof to squeak every time it opens and closes, among other problems.

A: Kia Optimas are known to have issues with t...

Kia Optimas are known to have issues with their sunroofs, so you can rest assured it is not just you. Your concern with the rubber lining may actually be a quick repair. Sometimes the rubber slides out too far and in most cases you can take your finger and push it back into its proper location. If you are not feeling confident in attempting this however, I always say it is best to enlist the help of a certified mechanic that can take the time to thoroughly inspect the sunroof and be certain that this is indeed the issue you are experiencing with your vehicle.