Q: Intermittent miscommunication between acc. pedal and throttle body 2007 Mazda CX-7

The car seems to struggle to accelerate and low speeds, there seems to be no communication between acc pedal and throttle body: when this happens it doesn't rev past 3000rpm no matter how hard you press the acc pedal. This problem is Intermittent because when you turn the engine on it run normal for a while before it does that thing.

Email address: nataboss_2007@yahoo.com

Hi there, from your symptom description, it sounds like your throttle position sensor is failing. Check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine or electronic throttle warning lights are on. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Intermittent miscommunication between acc. pedal and throttle body 2007 Mazda CX-7