Q: I have a VW polo 1.2 petrol and its causing serious frustration to me my car wobble continuously even after changing all parts. I

I have a VW polo 1.2 petrol and its causing serious frustration to me my car wobble continuously even after changing all parts. I have changed all 4 suspensions stearing rack brake rotors lower arm alloys and tyres but it still wobble. I m fed up of my car and don't want to give up after spending huge money. I want to know what is the cause and how it can be resolve pls help! Really appreciate

If your vehicle is shaking very badly, it is possible that you have an engine or transmission mount that is worn. These mounts are made of rubber and when they wear out, they cause the engine to shake. This vibration will transfer through the entire vehicle and can be felt by the driver. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if your engine/transmission mounts are worn.

3. I have a VW polo 1.2 petrol and its causing serious frustration to me my car wobble continuously even after changing all parts. I