Q: Q: White smoke out tailpipe.

Hi so I hit a curb with my car cause the sump/oil pan to bust big hole in it which caused the oil to splatter everywhere hence car didn't smoke before the accident. Now that I got it fixed car has started smoking, took it for a engine and chassis clean up but still smoking. Water/coolant level does not drop neither does my oil level car still has all its power including its boost as it was before accident. Could oil be sitting somewhere it's not suppose to and just burning when driving. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

If there was oil splattered all over the bottom of the vehicle, there is a good chance that the smoke you are seeing may just be excess oil that is being burnt off of the hot motor and exhaust. To be sure, I would recommend checking oil levels, coolant levels and making sure there are no leaks anywhere so as to not misdiagnose the problem. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: White smoke out tailpipe.