Q: Replace Audi intake manifold 2007 Q7 4.2

I hear I need to replace the whole intake manifold is this possible, it's not cracked or anything, will I just need to replace the runners because at least one of them i know is bad but Audi insist to replace he whole thing

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortun...

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately yes, it is necessary to replace the entire intake manifold, because the internal parts are not available separately, plus the manifolds are very difficult and time consuming to properly disassemble and reassemble. You can get a quote for intake manifold replacement from a qualified technician that will come to your home or office to perform the work.