Q: Power Steering fluid change

Hi, I think it's the time to change the power steering fluid. There are no noise and my sterring is feeling hard I just want to change it. I have attached a video and can you see and tell me if that is the procedure I have to follow to change the power steering fluid. Also do I have to change the reservoir?? Or I can just keep the old one? Thanks

Here is the video link - https://youtu.be/nWm5bTwl38w

Hi Patel. Thanks for the question today. I think this video is closer to what you should complete in regards to the correct procedure for flushing the power steering fluid. With the replacement of the fluid reservoir, the video actually explains why this is a critical step.

3. Power Steering fluid change