Q: 2.5L 2.7L L LS 5 SPEED AIR INTAKE KIT + FILTER

Is a "2.5L 2.7L L LS 5 SPEED AIR INTAKE KIT + FILTER" the same thing as an air intake boot? Is the function the same and can i just take my old air intake boot out and use 2.5L 2.7L L LS 5 SPEED AIR INTAKE KIT + FILTER? The speed air intake kit comes with 1 piece of pipe, 3 hose clamps, 1 blue rubber couplers, 1 blue cone air filter, 1 blue crank case breathing hose,1 set of Aluminum bracket.

Yes. This will replace your existing filter and housing. If you need help with this, a professional from YourMechanic can come to you to replace or install the air intake for you.

3. 2.5L 2.7L L LS 5 SPEED AIR INTAKE KIT + FILTER