Q: Hissing noise while driving at random times on highway.

asked by on February 23, 2018

Hello, I fell off a curb that I thought was an off-ramp yesterday at a slow roll. The front end of my car came down off the curb and made a large thud. To get off the curb I was partly on I moved forward more prepared for the second thud which did happen was my rear end came down off the curb. Immediately afterward a hissing noise started happening.

Coming from the left side of the vehicle and it will randomly my what I think is a hissing noise. It only seems to come on while I am traveling at highway speeds. The hissing noise does not start when I am accelerating typically.

I am honestly unsure if its a strut/suspension/a loose panel/or something engine related. Has me worried as I have already put 10k car since I got it last year and this has started immediataly after this incident

You must of damaged one of the under car covers and will need to have car put on a lift to inspect it under the car for damaged parts.