Q: cranks but won't start - 1988 Mazda 323

I have replaced the fuel injectors, spark plugs, and fuel pump. Car will just crank and not start. Batter is good, put new gas in it.. not sure what els to check. Someone help please

Hi there. You need to check to see if the new spark plugs have spark. If not, then the engine should be checked to see if it has a bad coil or spark signal from ignition module. If you need help pinpointing the problem, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the starting issue for you so that proper repairs are made.

3. cranks but won't start - 1988 Mazda 323