Q: ABS system light is on along with traction control light on 2005 pontaic grand prix. is this serious?

Just the traction control light and ABS system light is on

Hi there. When these lights are illuminated, it usually means that there is an issue with your ABS sensor or ABS module. The traction control and ABS both are monitored by the ABS module or control unit. Since the ABS is a key part of your brake system, and traction control is a safety system for stability you should have your vehicle inspected by a professional mechanic first, to determine precisely what is causing these warning lights to illuminate on the dash before attempting any repairs.

3. ABS system light is on along with traction control light on 2005 pontaic grand prix. is this serious?