Q: Rough riding new tires

My Escalade ESV rides very rough. It only has 4,000 miles on it. I brought it to the dealership and they put new tires on it, but it still rides the same. I have taken it back 4 times. Do you have any ideas or solutions as to how I can make it ride smoother?

Hello! There have been many complaints regarding the Escalade having a bumpy ride. Oftentimes the dealership will say that the ride is normal. I would suggest going back to the dealership and test driving another Escalade with them and comparing that ride to the ride quality of the vehicle you on.

This will quickly tell if the ride you’re having is normal or not. Also try filling your tires with nitrogen instead of regular air. This will usually provide a more balanced and stable ride.

If the dealership is unable to assist you further with getting this fixed, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your car’s rough riding symptoms. Once an assessment is made they will be able to make an accurate fix.

3. Rough riding new tires