Q: my drivers side low beam is not working

asked by on July 30, 2016

The drivers side front low beam stopped working. I changed the light bulb and checked all the fuses including the relay and still no luck on getting it to work. What could be some possible reasons and solutions to this problen?

The connector for the head light bulbs should be checked to see if it has any brown heat damage. If it does, then it will need to be replaced with a new connector from the GM dealer. Make sure you check both connectors for each headlight for issues. Have the new connectors spliced into the harness using solder and heat shrink tubing.