Q: Squeak / Grinding Sound only when moving 2013 Mercedes C250

Here is a video of the sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TaaIFgc7Us

Hi there - thanks for providing a sound sample! Noises are probably the hardest thing to diagnose, even when you can capture a recording like this. I suspect either the brake pad wear warning tab, or the driveshaft center bearing beginning to fail as the components making this sound. one trick to try would be to have someone lightly press the brake pedal while rolling the vehicle. If this eliminate the noise, it’s the brake pads wear indicator making the noise - in which case, check your brake pads for wear. Otherwise, I would recommend a car noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Squeak / Grinding Sound only when moving 2013 Mercedes C250