Q: Car barely moves or takes a few minutes to get moving when first start?

Upon starting the car, if I try throwing it in reverse or drive, it will groan and barely inch forward. The trans fluid is not low, and it is not dirty.

Also, I can move the shift from reverse to drive, and D1, D2, without pressing the brakes... sign of slipping transmission? Or is that normal for this car?

A clogged fluid filter or failed oil pump can cause no movement in any gear. Other potential causes are a broken input shaft, broken drive chain or sprockets, broken output shaft, broken oil pump shaft, stripped torque converter splines, broken input clutch drum shaft, broken band, faulty valve body, major internal hydraulic leak, broken axle or CV joint, or badly damaged gear train or differential. To get a conclusive diagnostic, the recommended service is a no movement in any gear diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the fault and then explain your repair options, right at your location. With regard to the shift interlock, on your vehicle the shift interlock only applies to "Park". That is, to move out of park, you have to brake. Once you are in any gear, you can select different gears without braking. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Car barely moves or takes a few minutes to get moving when first start?