Q: Key is stuck in ignition so i think its causing the battery to keep going dead

My key is stuck in the ignition and only comes out when the battery is dead i think if i figure out how to take the key out the ignition the battery will stop dying.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your key to become stuck in the ignition in your 2006 Chevrolet Aveo. When the key is in the ignition and turned this puts the vehicle into the on mode, which will drain the battery over time. The key can become stuck for various reasons such as a worn key, failing lock cylinder, or faulty ignition switch. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stuck key and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.