Q: The odometer won't increase or change, it is frozen on 30k miles.

How do i turn it back on? I think the previous owners had it stopped so the correct mileage wont show.

Check the vehicle speed sensor (VSS) on the transmission and see if its unplugged. If the wire is plugged in, then either the VSS is not working or the speedometer gauge is broken. If you need further assistance with your speedometer not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The odometer won't increase or change, it is frozen on 30k miles.