Q: Fuel leak

asked by on December 21, 2017

I believe that there is a leak in the fuel filter, but I am not 100% certain. I would like to have the leak resolved as soon as possible, but I am not sure how to go about fixing it.

Clear fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Conner. Thanks for contacting us today. The first step in repairing anything like you’ve described is finding the source of the leak. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to help you locate the source of the leak, so the right repairs can be made.