Q: AC not working for 2015 Honda accord sport

My ac is not working. My milege is 40k , I know it past 36k , how can AC of 2 yr old car nor working? Do you think the dealer can fix free for me?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Considering the age of the vehicle, it may be under warranty. It is absolutely worth looking into. Only the dealer will be able to answer that question for you depending on your specific agreement with them. With that being said, there are a variety of issues that can occur with the AC, and further testing will be needed either way. The symptoms you are having with it will tell you a lot about the problem. Make sure to describe the issue in detail to assist the technician that helps you. For example, tell them if the air is not blowing out, if the air is not cold, or if the system is unresponsive altogether. If the dealership is not able to help you, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. AC not working for 2015 Honda accord sport