Q: Navigation control panel screen is black, no power, no light, all other lights on dash are working.

Navigation screen is black, like its not getting power. The radio, heat, air, Bluetooth & all dash lights are working. I figured it may be a fuse but I cannot find the fuse for the control panel?

Unfortunately, when the navigation screen in a vehicle goes blank, this usually indicates that the screen has failed. I would be great if there were a fuse for the screen alone but unfortunately, there is only one fuse for the entire radio unit. If all other functions of the radio are working other than the screen, it is very likely that the screen has failed. Replacement of the radio unit should resolve this issue.