Q: Is changing a starter 2008 Pontiac Torrent the same location as most other vehicles

Need to know if getting to this vehicle starter is the same or harder than most other cars

The starter on your vehicle should be located on the transmission bellhousing, between the engine and radiator, on the lower side. From past experience, I can tell you that the starter arrangement on this vehicle can be difficult to get to, and a little more challenging to change. It really depends on the options the vehicle is equipped with. Some options will have additional wiring and brackets that can make it more difficult to get to. If you feel you could use some help in locating and/or repairing the starter, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Is changing a starter 2008 Pontiac Torrent the same location as most other vehicles