Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1agc96jjs:173:8

Q: Car starts for 2 seconds then dies. However, sometimes it start runs and drive good.

Ok, so here's what i do know. I've replaced the EGR Valve AND Solenoid. I've replaced the fuel filter, air intake hose, all four spark plugs AND wires. I've tested and confirmed ALL sparks/coils are working correctly. I've Added fuel cleaner, checked hoses for air leaks and cleaned out the IAC valve thoroughly with carb cleaner.

That being said, if i let it sit overnight and try to start it, it will start up for 2 seconds then sputter out and dies. I then can continue to try and start it. it will then turn it over and eventually start up. I'll rev it up and after a few seconds it will run and idle perfectly. I can then drive it all day without the problem occurring again. This morning I tried something new by turning the electrical functions on without starting the car three times before starting. it then started right up with no problems. However it seems almost random when it decides to start or not day by day.

This is driving me crazy and any help would be appreciated!

A: Hi there. Check the fuel pump to the vehicl...

Hi there. Check the fuel pump to the vehicle. A lot of Camry's have this issue and all of them had their fuel pump replaced. There is a short that appears in the fuel pump wiring in the fuel tank over time and causes the fuel pump motor to get hot and shut down. Then when the motor is cool it works again. Check the fuel pump relay for the same issue and replace the relay if it is not working. I recommend replacing the fuel pump. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the intermittent starting issue.